Prior to initiating change in any business
it is important to assess the current business plan, define
the objectives and isolate deficiencies in order to develop
or implement future plans.
- Review the current business plan, and define the business structure and current operating
practices in place.
- Identify the current business objectives
- Identify the future business objectives
- Define the current organization and available resources
- Define any current deficiencies in organization, operations, personnel, training, and/or leadership.
Analyze the findings from the assessment, and provide a list
of solutions that could include:
- Develop a Business Plan
- Organization Development
- Process Improvement
- Develop Training Materials
- On-Site Management Assistance
- Problem Solving and/or Special Event Planning
- On-Site Specific Training Personnel Development.